Court Your Muse: A Practical Approach to Creative Progress
What if you could:
- Tell procrastination where to go by consistently starting projects with sure-fire focus?
- Kick your self-doubt “gremlins” to the curb by consistently approaching your work and life with strong, empowering self-compassion?
- Take the edge off your stress by knowing how to readily access your personal core of stillness, rejuvenation, purpose and play?
- Knock your projects outta the park by consistently riding your creative energy wave?
- Live from a place of ready inspiration by keeping your heart prepared for joy and beauty?
Turns out YOU CAN! Welcome to your hot little starter-kit of creative mojo:
- 7 days of (repeatable) unique low effort / high impact exercises
- Piles of powerful yet practical Tips and Best Practices (and a few key warnings)
- Pages of interspersed wisdom gathered from loads of lessons learned
- BONUS: Add a 30-minute 1-1 creativity coaching session with me (Starla J. King) at NO CHARGE
I find myself returning to your e-course in my mind over and over. For me it helped me to get really intentional about some things that had only lurked in the background for me and to develop some new strategies for being with my muse… I find that the elements of preparation can be used in short versions or only part of them and still there are results. This gives me hope.
I will return to it again. – Joan King, Consultant, Joan Kenerson King Consulting & Counseling, LLC
Why This Course?
Because there are already enough courses out there about pushing through and fighting resistance…so this course is about:
- allowing instead of pushing (and still getting things done!)
- removing barriers instead of adding force
- dancing with resistance instead of fighting it
- starting from what you already have instead of what you are missing
This course is about bringing you heart-to-heart with your muse, tapping into your deepest source of creativity… the one that:
- fuels your ease and flow
- quiets the judge in your mind
- keeps you moving forward
- knows how to brilliantly use exactly who you are and what you have available to give at any given moment.
Click here to hear more in my “Court Your Muse” radio appearance.
What’s the Secret?
Thank you Starla – I know this will be the year to break through into my creativity in a new way. I am beginning to understand my block (anger and resentment) and how I turn that on myself by denying myself the time and space for expression.
Working (i.e. NOT working) with your course has been pivotal in highlighting this for me. So Starla – your course works even when the person isn’t using it to write!! — Tina Burkholder, Director of Permanency Services at Bethanna (a child welfare agency)
Why Bother Courting Your Muse?
Because work (or life) doesn’t have to be grueling!
Turns out that when we consistently prepare appropriately (and intentionally) for our work and life, our muse opens our intellectual, emotional, and spiritual channels to a ready flow of positive energy, fresh ideas, unique perspectives, and brand new understandings (aka “inspiration).
For the past 6 years as a writer and garden designer, then Creativity Coach and Writing Coach, I have tried (and read about and discussed) method after method and approach after approach as I have daily faced the challenges of needing to “create on demand” while simultaneously managing building and sustaining a business and keeping a balanced, healthy life.
The exercises included in this course are taken from my real world human/artist/entrepreneur/coachee/seeker/coach toolkit, tested — and honed — by others, and ready to guide you to your own inner creative resources to boost your work and life.
Want 1-1 Support While Taking This eCourse?
I’d be honored and delighted to support you as you go through this eCourse. See my Creativity Coaching page for additional information and pricing.